Saturday, May 14, 2011

Seven

The kid's 7th Birthday was celebrated in the most simple way. I have schedule that weekend and my request for time off which was originally granted was recalled and was told to work due to the Mother's Day celebration.

So on the morning of his big day, we just had brunch at Perkin's





then we brought him to toys"R"us to buy him a gift of his choice before dropping me off to work.

The next day after work and attending mass, we surprised him with his Birthday Cake!




My off didn't came until the middle of the week. I excused him from school that day and we went swimming at the local recreation complex. Mom took a day off as well.








Simple, yet he was so happy!!!

He can't get over it...


Happy Birthday my baby boy!!! We love you so much!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment